Do you love B2B sales?
Our client is a leading Salesforce (SFDC) partner who specialises within the financial services sector focusing mainly on wealth management clients. Founded back in 2012, our client has grown from strength to strength retaining clients through exceptional standards met throughout the company.
This brings the Salesforce partner to expand their team with the addition of this position. A successful Business Development Executive who has previous experience with selling into the financial services space.
Our client is looking for someone who can build relationships with anybody, a candidate that will go the extra mile for their clients.
The role (but not limited to):
- Gaining a deep understanding of our Client`s products & services
- Identifying new prospects
- Assist in drafting proposals and statements of work
- Maintaining existing relationships with account executives at Salesforce
- Building brand awareness
- Management of pipeline data in salesforce
- Great attention to detail
- Articulate with excellent grammar and spelling
- Can think on your own feet without need for constant monitoring
- Work well under pressure
- A peoples person
- A technical background is an advantage but not essential
Our client is based in Witham, Essex and will offer a basic salary plus incentives for new/existing business.
The client is a small company employing between 10-20 people, they are looking to further grow so a perfect chance for someone to get in and grow within the role.
If you have previous experience or feel like you have the basic level of skills required, please do apply online now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'