Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Renowned for its marks of excellence including the consumer recognized BSI Kitemark™, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT. With over 81,000 clients in 180 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
Do you have uncapped sales potential?
Would you like uncapped earnings potential?
As the leading business standards company, and one of the UK’s top training providers BSI have an excellent opportunity for a talented telesales individual to join our successful Product Certification/Training Sales Team, at our Sales Hub within our Impressive Offices in Milton Keynes.
About the Role
- Responsible for selling a range of BSI Training services to new and existing customers via high volume B2B, end to end telesales activity
- Building an in-depth understanding of client business needs and drivers
- Identifying and managing sales opportunities, effectively positioning how BSI Product Certification/Training Services can add value to client’s organisations
- A proven track record of significantly exceeding targets in a B2B sales environment
- A passion for sales and customer excellence
- A results oriented, proactive approach
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- A highly competitive starting salary with fantastic uncapped OTE
- Company-paid Private Medical Insurance
- A structured Sales Induction Programme
- On-going coaching and development via our Sales Excellence Academy
- 27 Days Annual Leave with the opportunity to increase to 30 days
- Excellent Company-contributed Pension Scheme
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style
Business Development Partner/Business Development Representative
- Sales Opportunities
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job