Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive Overview:
- £18,000-£22,000 basic (starting) + commission. OTE £35K 1st year, £55K 2nd year, £80K+ 3rd year
- Excellent training and fast-track progression (Managerial position within 3 years - Managing Director position within 6 years)
- UK based job with opportunities to travel and work abroad (Europe & USA)
Business Development Executive Job Description:
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
Business Development Executive Profile:
- Previous sales experience really is desirable!
- B2B sales
- Estate Agents
- Business Development
- University Degree
- Money motivated and career driven
- Proactive attitude
- Driven and ambitious
- Strong communication skills
- Confident, articulate and resilient
Incentives for a Business Development Executive:
- Uncapped Commission Structure (no limit on your earnings)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression
- 5* All Expenses Paid for Holidays to Ibiza, Dubai, Las Vegas, Meribel, New York, Miami, the list goes on…
- Car Targets
- Monthly Lunch clubs to some of the UK’s best restaurants
- Ride 2Work Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Birthday Half-Day
- Monthly competitions, top biller awards, champagne awards
- Away day trips, sports events (examples include premiership football, rugby, horse racing, go karting, paint balling and bowling)
- All-expenses paid luxury long-weekend breaks
- Free Gym Membership
- Mobile Phone
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to SW6 to talk about exceptional opportunities!
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
"Graduate Recruitment Consultant", "Trainee Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment", "Resourcer", "Headhunter", "Sales Executive", "Trainee", "Graduate", "Sales", "B2B", "B2C", "Graduate Sales", "Graduate Sales Executive", "Trainee Sales Executive", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Inbound Sales", "Telesales", "Sales manager", "Business Development", "Graduate Account Manager", "Trainee Account Manager", "Graduate Jobs", "Trainee Jobs"
- IT Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'