We are supporting one of the UK's top 100 law firms with the recruitment of a Business Development Executive on a 6 month FTC. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic BD and Marketing team, and the firm offers exceptional training and career development, along with the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business.
As a Business Development Executive in the BD and Marketing department, your role is to provide day-to-day support to the firm’s Business Development Managers and to assist in the delivery of key projects to support the firm’s strategic ambitions and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Primarily supporting the BD Managers on day-to-day BD activities.
• To assist the BD Managers with reviewing and updating key marketing collateral including expertise documents and deal tombstones.
• Work with the BD Managers to assist on the drafting and production of pitch responses, tailored expertise documents and client presentations.
• Assisting the BD Managers with drafting media and communications materials including deal announcements and article synopses.
• Work with the firm’s partners and lawyers to ensure deal sheets are being completed appropriately and filed correctly on iManage.
• To assist the BD Managers on specific research tasks to support departmental campaigns and initiatives.
• Inputting into the firm’s relevant marketing trackers, calendars and BD reports to ensure key information is captured for things such as the Chairman’s Blog, the marketing diary and the board report each month.
• To be familiar and comfortable with using the firm’s CRM system, InterAction, to find and input data to support marketing and BD initiatives and events.
• To act as deputy to the marketing co-ordinator during times of absence to update the firm's website, blogs and social media feeds.
• To provide assistance to the events co-ordinator during busy periods as and when required.
• Other additional support as required.
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in professional services business development.
• Excellent communication and drafting, writing and editing skills. Attention to detail a must.
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
• Professional, personable and mature attitude, with the ability to work appropriately with people at all levels of an organisation.
• Able to deal with multiple priorities and urgent situations as they arise without panic.
• Ability to work autonomously and to a deadline, every time.
• Ability to work with multiple jurisdictions and time zones.
• Comfortable with technology, particularly online environments.
• Commercially aware, sensitive to the concerns and needs of internal and external clients
Our client reward their staff for their continued commitment to the success of the firm with a comprehensive range of benefits such as: a generous holiday allowance of 26 days, new business bonus, fee earner bonus, life assurance, GIP, private medical, contributory pension, season ticket loan, GymFlex sports club loan, free weekly personal training and yoga sessions, childcare vouchers and staff introduction bonus.
- Business Development
- Marketing Campaigns
- Professional Services
- Sales Presentations
- Social Media