An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join a leading Global cybersecurity technology vendor, based on the Oxford Science Park.
As Business Development Executive, you will be ambitious, with a passion, not only for delivery on business, but also for contributing to the team. You will be working for a firm where you will always be able to learn from others’ experience and apply the latest technology and processes.
Your responsibilities as Business Development Executive:
- Delivering the protection portfolio to prospective enterprise clients, in order to identify/develop business opportunities and achieve 'lead qualification’ objectives.
- Generating, maintaining and closing profitable business opportunities
- Accurately forecasting based on realistic opportunity assessments
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calling and emails
As a Business Development Executive, you will:
- Demonstrate a target-driven and proactive approach, with the ability to establish credible relationships with client organisations
- Have a desire to excel within a commercially focused and technology-driven environment
- Be a graduate or equivalent, ideally with previous experience in customer service or sales
Salary offered is between £20 and £40K dependent upon industry experience, with up to 15K OTE on top.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
KBA Sales and Marketing, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Business.
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job