Ignata Technology is working alongside an innovative organisation in the Cyber arena as they look to appoint a Business Development Executive to join their expanding organisation.Duties & Responsibilities
- Generating leads for the direct sales team which are converted into face to face or online demonstration appointments.
- Following up on leads from marketing driven events, website and email campaigns by telephone.
- Working closely with the Marketing Department on a day to day basis, effectively acting as the ‘glue’ between the Marketing & Sales.
- Maintaining the integrity and up to date accuracy of data held on Salesforce.
- Researching LinkedIn and other sites for data on prospective customers and updating CRM with new names, role profiles and contact details.
- Qualifying contacts and ensuring data held on prospects is accurate.
- Managing the diaries of direct sales to ensure appointments are attended by the most appropriate salesperson.
- Attending networking events, conferences and on-site channel days to help generate leads.
- Developing sector-specific knowledge around cybersecurity and industry-specific verticals.
- Providing feedback on common objections, wider market trends, competition and products.
- Assisting Direct Sales / Channel with administration and deal registration process.
The ideal candidate will have a background in sales - Specifically in the Technology/ Cyber arena.
Please contact Will Tonge on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job