A leading organisation in the metals industry are looking to recruit their next Sales Executive to consolidate, maintain and increase sales of existing and potential customer base.
The key duties of the Sales Executive are:
* To meet targets as specified based on agreed Budgets per account
* To receive enquiries via phone or email, check stocks, capacity and quote accordingly
* To maximise sales figures by calling and visiting customers on a regular basis
* Developing one to one relationship with customers
* Ensuring orders are processed smoothly, on time and to ISO standard.
* Keeping all paperwork and admin up to date
* Maximising profitability
* To assist other sales personnel with quotations and back to back orders
* To proactively develop new accounts
* To ascertain why quotations are not converted to orders
* Customer visits to be scheduled and utilised to maintain and grow Business. Visit reports to be maintained and feedback given to senior management on outcome
The ideal candidate will have a strong grounding in the metal stock-holding industry, with a technical grasp of the customer order process and the ability to develop new and existing bonus.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, car and entry to the company's bonus scheme.
For more information, apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job