Business Development Executive - Croydon - Great Company!
Distruptive Software Start-up!
The Business Development Executive is responsible for driving market share and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the sales team. An aggressive self-starter who compels others to get on board, the BDE will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads, setting appointments for follow up on general inquiries. In general, you’ll do whatever it takes to provide our Sales Team with appointments with the right people in the right organisations at the right time.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Build and manage lead development pipeline via phone calls, emails, LinkedIn
- Achieve or exceed goals for setting meetings on a quarterly basis
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific criteria
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls
- Develop and manage rapport with prospects
- Provide regular activity reporting to Sales Management
- A good talker, a better listener
- Organized, smart, tech savvy
- Sales/Business Development experience desired, but not required
- Proven track record of success/achievement
- Metrics driven with an ability to sustain a high level of activity to achieve desired goals
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast paced sales environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Gmail, CRM Tools (we use Hubspot and BaseCRM), LinkedIn preferred but not essential
Great Opportunity to get in to the company in the early stages and forge a great career!
- Lead Generation
- Appointment Making