Our client is the world’s leading facilitator of knowledge sharing and business connections and produces several thousand events annually in over 70 countries. Due to continued growth and investment they are looking for Business Development Executives to join their global sponsorship sales team selling bespoke sponsorship opportunities to clients with a focus on developing the existing client base across technology, finance and talent and developing new business.
It is a very exciting time to join the team, with such a focus on growth in 2018 and new event launches worldwide and a great opportunity for graduates who are passionate about starting a career in sales - working with a world leading company consistently rated as one of the top companies to work for in the UK, with an opportunity to travel, lucrative client base, excellent earning potential and great sales training.
- Secure sponsorship and exhibition revenues, building a strong pipeline of opportunities working to monthly and quarterly targets.
- Gain new business through telephone sales and face to face meetings and networking at events.
- Grow existing client relationships, identifying opportunities and cross/upsell.
- Develop a consultative sales approach, providing advice, innovative solutions and industry knowledge.
- Produce proposals, manage and report pipelines and sales figures.
- Liaise effectively with internal teams including marketing and production.
- Attend events and relevant trade shows & exhibitions.
The successful candidate will be a star performer who has the ability and passion for sales and who does not leave any potential lead unturned, whilst demonstrating the ability to build relationships with senior clients.
Key experience required:
- A drive to get on the phone and source new business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully working within a target driven environment.
- Educated to degree level, minimum 2.1
- Competitive in nature, but also have the ability to work well in a team.
- Self motivated.
- Confident personality—"can do" attitude.
- Smartly presented and can present a positive attitude to their work.
Salary: £24k basic, plus commission (OTE £40k) and great benefits (including pension, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme)
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity please submit your CV today, or for more details please contact Caroline