My client is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for winning new business across their waste management services within the south Derbyshire area.
My client is a well-established waste management and recycling company within the East Midlands who offer a variety of services spanning across various sectors. Their client base ranges from local businesses and SME's to large national companies.
As the Business Development Executive you will be based within the south Derbyshire area and report in to the Senior Sales Manager. You will become an integral part of the field sales team, focusing on commercial waste services and prospecting local businesses & SME's.
The Business Development Executive role is 100% new business, therefore you will need to be resilient and tenacious! My client is looking for someone who has a proven track record in new business, ideally selling a service within B2B sales.
Key skills and experience required include:
- B2B sales experience, ideally selling a service
- Proven track record in new business
- Results orientated, self-motivated and driven with the desire to succeed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels
- Strong IT skills including the use of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Hold a full driving license
- Based within south Derbyshire
- £25,000 to £35,000 basic salary (dependant on experience)
- Monthly bonus structure
- Company car
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- sales executive
- business development manager
- new business sales
- field sales executive
- business development executive
- waste management sales
- territory sales representative