Job; Business Development Executive - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
Due to global expansion they are after a proven business development / sales person to develop affiliate relationships with new partners. They would ideally like someone who has already sold affiliate marketing but are also open to successful sales professionals who want to break into the affiliate marketing sector. Initially the role will be based around a flat basic salary, with a commission / bonus structure to be established in the short-medium-term when realistic targets can be established.
Based from your own home, duties include;
- Developing affiliate relationships through various remote sales techniques (telephone, LinkedIn etc),
- Introducing the brand to existing contacts in their industry,
- Working with their team to develop strategic plans to maximise revenue,
- Innovating and developing successful and exciting sales techniques,
- Efficiently communicating the company’s brand and values,
- Discovering the latest industry trends, understanding the industry landscape and competition,
- Knowledge of (or ideally commercial experience in) affiliate marketing,
- Proven sales skills and a real desire to develop lasting client relationships,
- Outstanding written and verbal communication alongside negotiation and listening skills,
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive to develop their business,
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £25k (neg.),
- Location; based from your home / remotely with VERY occasional meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; sales telesales tele sales new business development affiliate marketing home remote therapy hypnotherapy account executive account manager cold calling call closing negotiation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'