My Client are an innovative and forward-thinking technology company looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Lead Generation / Business Development Executive to target both new prospects as well as existing clients with new ideas to help promote, advertise and sell our telephony product portfolio.
Based in Lower Earley, Reading, they are an accredited software and hardware provider having partnership agreements with industry leading suppliers of voice and data solutions to shape the communication platform of any business. The customer offering is centric to making companies more efficient and profitable with a strong strategic thinking for operational decisions.
Having an entrepreneurial spirit, you will be mostly office based and the role will be demanding, especially at first to identify and establish a new client base. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you are responsible for generating and following up leads, uncovering sales opportunities, making sales and booking prospecting meetings for the more complex sales.
Your main duties will include
- Making outbound calls to customers / prospects
- Create warm leads where possible
- Provide options to customers based on information provided
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships
- Communicate with the various internal departments
- Customer follow up calls
- Meeting KPI/Sales targets
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Money motivated
- Good listener
- Desire to build a career within the company
- Team work
- Telemarketing experience is desirable
- IT Literate
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'