Business Development Executive - Rapidly Growing MPS Provider
Business Development Executive - The Opportunity:
Our client are looking for committed, ambitious graduates to join the sales function in our award-winning business. They are committed to building the best Business Development Team in the industry and aim to do this through a unique mix of training and development. With opportunities to progress into the Field Sales team or into management positions for those who excel!
The role will involve reaching out to prospective businesses via cold calling and warm leads to secure appointments for a Field Sales team to win deals. To be successful you will have the ability to build relationships quickly, assess customer needs and possess effective questioning skills. You will possess the drive to succeed and the ability to challenge yourself.
Business Development Executive - About You:
- Proven 1+ years sales experience within the IT Sales industry
- Experience working in a busy sales environment
- Ability to exceed sales targets
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual looking to develop a strong career with an industry leader
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to confidently speak to people several years your senior
- Creative & willing to try new sales techniques on a regular basis
Business Development Executive - Company Overview:
- Specialises in hard copy and electronic document management
- Provide the hardware, software, service and expertise
- Grown from 10 employees to a company employing around 160 people
- Original values and ethics still drive the way we do business
- Invest in retaining our talent
- Regularly recognised with top national and regional awards
- Hold 'Investors In People’ accreditation
- Supply consultancy, hardware, software and services
SEO: Services Provider, Technology Sales, Technology Services, IT Sales, IT Services, MSP, Print, Print Solutions, Managed Print Solutions, MPS, IT Solutions, Solution Sales, B2B, Business-to-Business Sales, Business to Business Sales, Field Sales, External Sales, MPS, Managed Print Services, Client Meetings, Face-to-Face, F2F, Channel Sales, New Clients, Client Management, Existing Clients, Meetings, New Business, Strategic Partners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'