Our story began in 2004 when three English farmers joined forces to produce great tasting, quality crisps using local potatoes. We now export internationally to parts of the USA and Europe, and have just been named as one of the fifty fastest growing food and drink businesses in the UK!
We work with carefully selected flavour partners who care as much about their products as we do about ours. We are all passionate people driven by one thing and that is to deliver the best taste and quality possible - no gimmicks. We’re about crisps as they should taste.
We are a place where people feel proud to work. The business is made up of individuals that together make one high performing team and we want to add quality people to join us on our journey.
We are constantly seeking out new pubs, hotels, delis, farm shops, garden centres, museums and more to sell our crisps. You will be joining our team of "Getters" who help us get that new business.
We are looking to work with confident and charismatic people who are always smiling.
What we are looking for:
- Someone energetic with a bubbly and engaging personality. Smiling is also important and a great sense of humour.
- You’ll be ambitious and able to work on your own initiative.
- Someone who is resilient to disappointment, as some days are going to be tough but we have to get on and deliver!
What you’ll be doing:
- Selling and administrating first orders to new and suitable trading customers in London to achieve business targets.
- Revisiting outlets to complete the sale process. Also to maximise range and rate of sale of our products, all while giving excellent customer service and support.
- Grow the number of trading customers in London. You’ll be super organised and able to plan, prospect and follow up.
- Enthusiastic promotion at events and venues.
- £22,000 basic + bonus
- Full development opportunities and training in your chosen sector
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Development Opportunities
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job