Business Development Executive - Plant and materials handling
Company Car provided
Are you and experienced Business development exec? do you know the plant and materials handling industry?
I'm currently looking for an experienced BD Exec to provide the Field Sales customer facing element in the marketplace and convey a professional image to both existing, new and potential customers. Ensuring that accounts are managed, expectations are met and relationships are forged to enable the business to move forward, to grow and to increase its profitability and turnover.
We are looking for someone with a proven history of getting out on to customer sites, building relationships with site managers and senior management to ensure our services are utilised on the current and future projects.
A knowledge or experience of Powered Access, lifting or crane sales and Hire would be ideal.
Duties and responsibilities (inclusive of but not limited to)
- Increase size of customer base with a view to increasing company turnover
- Increase turnover of reduced spend customers
- Analysis and reactivation of Dormant Customer accounts and encouragement of them to re-trade
- Management of own diary and planning of appointments. To be made available to Management for viewing as required
- Continuous review of existing pricing agreements and re-issue
- Development of a strategy to increase customer rates (in line with market trends) and its staged implementation with a view to increasing company profit margins
- Continual check of rates we pay our cross hire companies to ensure competitiveness
- Two years experience in Plant hire preferred but not essential
- Proven Sales and Marketing background in Plant Hire / construction preferred
- Clean driving licence
Please do not apply if you do not have sales experience.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be considered to work for one of the leaders in the industry then please forward your cv to Nathan Woakes on or call .
We are looking to set up interviews and move this very soon so please act quick and apply!
Proactive Technical recruitment are leaders within the field of Plant and Materials Handling Recruitment. With over 20 years experience of working within the field and also 20 years recruitment experience we truly are specialists within this market.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job