A prosperous sales opportunity has become available joining a City centre based employer, with significant and uncapped earning potential. Working as part of a small dedicated B2B team, this role incorporates dealing with mainly incoming led enquiries, communicating with clients regarding products and services available and using a consultative approach, managing the 360 process.
This is a great opportunity for a driven sales professional with B2B experience or someone with B2C experience, looking to transition over to B2B sales and develop their skills. You will be working for a growing company, with a fantastic, friendly office environment and exciting benefits.
Your duties will include:
- Developing your pipeline based on inbound leads.
- Pro-actively contacting customers from warm sales leads and campaigns.
- Working on high value deals, seeing these through for inception to completion.
- Managing accounts and converting from initial interest to closing of the sale.
- Preparing quotes and contracts and upselling additional services and most suitable products.
- Effectively identifying and overcoming sales objections.
- Working to and achieving individual and team sales targets.
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are delivered at all times.
- Logging and maintaining accurate CRM Records.
You will have/be:
- Have proven success in a fast-paced selling environment either B2B or B2C.
- Be capable of achieving set targets.
- Be an excellent negotiator.
- Be highly tenacious and motivated.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise workload.
This is a fantastic vacancy offering an excellent career opportunity for a proven sales professional to work within an accredited company who have a straightforward approach to working.
Based at company offices in central Norwich, the offered salary is £17,000 DOE with a realistic OTE of £45,000 - although commission is completely uncapped. Working hours are 37.5 hours per week. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday off, company pension scheme and a health shield.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Cockerton - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'