Our client is a market leading packaging services based in Tyne and Wear. They are looking for a highly motivated Business development Executive to join their highly successful team. The focus of the role is to deliver world-class customer service in a fast paced environment to delight customers and grow our business.
- Create and maintain relationships with new clients for us.
- Have a wealth of knowledge in the package and consumables industry.
- Understand and create solutions across the corrugated sector.
- Help manage customer orders through the full process.
- A full understanding of customer requirements selling all available products.
- Keep to agreed targets and leads.
- Promoting our company by promoting our brand and to be a brand ambassador.
- Constantly having a great working relationship with all out team.
- Reporting all activity and progress to directors.
- Previous experience in sales within a commercial environment.
- Understanding within sales to industry.
- Proven track record of winning in B2B sales.
- Achieving and over achieving in self-set targets and goals.
- Have initiative in all situations.
- Determination to Succeed.
- A full UK driving license.
- Proficiency in using email and social media.
- Basic knowledge on using a PC & MS office suite.
- Willingness to learn to use our applications and programmes.
- Astute communications skills.
- Show Thirst for commercial knowledge.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job