A fantastic opportunity for a passionate and dynamic Business Development Executive to join this exciting and thriving tech company based within central London.
PACKAGE: £30K - £35K Basic Salary (+£12.5K OTE) + Bluechip Benefits package including, pension, healthcare, life insurance.
LOCATION: Central London
We are looking for a driven Business Development Executive who is hungry to earn money and not afraid to pick up the phone and build lasting relationships with clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to map out a career in SaaS Sales.
The objective of the role is to generate qualified sales leads and involves desk research and email and telephone outreach to prospects.
The inside sales role acts as a bridge between both sales and marketing and will require providing support to both the sales and marketing teams
You will qualify leads, generate interest and engagment & book meetings for the external sales team.
RFPs or preparation for prospect presentations, marketing campaign and inbound lead follow-up, and some database management.
- Graduate with experience in sales & AN interest in developing a career in sales
- • Excellent communications skills with natural ability to engage conversation
- • Exceptional attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- • Motivated with ability to work independently and prioritise own workload
- • Proactive – identify ways to improve processes and recommend them, identify opportunities to learn and take them
- • Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- • Experience using preferred
- • Strong communicator – articulate and high standards of written communication
- • Resilient and composed under pressure
- • Commitment to learning and self-development
- • A welcoming attitude, and ability to reinforce the values of the company
- • Excellent interpersonal skills
- • Able to work with minimal supervision
- • Proactive, always seeking to improve processes
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job