Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 & OTE & Excellent Benefits
About the Marketing Tech Company:
We are on the look-out for a highly driven and commercially astute graduate with some B2B sales experience who wants to join a great Marketing Tech company as a Business Development Manager! Our client is an exciting Marketing Tech/ SAAS company, disrupting their market and growing with real speed. The business provides an innovative product which essentially monitors the user experience, gaining an idea of what the user feels using the website and benchmarking this data against competitors. This is a leading software which is unique in its space and is highly lucrative, with contracts being massively lucrative. There are numerous perks and benefits including receiving a phone and laptop!
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager
As the Business Development Manager you will be performing the following duties:
- Sourcing your own leads of enterprises across the EMEA region, getting in contact with these prospects and introducing the product.
- Managing the sales pipeline, recording all activity on the CRM and coordinating the funnel.
- Represent the Marketing Tech company at networking events.
- Once successful competence of the product is exhibited, within 12-18 months you will progress into the full Business Development Manager role, where you will be managing the entire sales process.
- This is a key role within the business development team, and success within this business unit will create quick opportunities to hire further sales staff.
The Business Development Manager Skills and Experience:
- Strong academic background; a Bachelor degree from a Top 50 University, 2:1 grade, however a 2:2 will be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in business development/sales.
- A desire to work for a SAAS/ Marketing tech company
- Accustomed to working within a target orientated environment.
- Strong communication and articulation, confidence in managing stakeholders and conversing with Directors and management.
- Strong interest in technology and the development of this.
- Driven, resilient and highly enthusiastic with a get up and go attitude.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a business development professional to launch their career within marketing tech/ SAAS and have massive influence on the growth of the business.
For more information about the Business Development Manager position or to apply send your CV now as our client is requiring this Business Development Manager urgently!
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job