We are an international tech/telecommunications business headquartered in gorgeous offices in Reading, Berkshire. We're a firm with a global presence. Since our inception in 2001 we have grown to over 1000 team members worldwide - but that's only the beginning; we work in a market valued at £800b and we plan to lead the market for the foreseeable future.
We have offices in the UK and the United States and due to our success, we are looking to expand in all of these locations. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented salespeople and place a huge emphasis on training and development, as well as offering unrivalled career progression.
To fuel our growth, we are looking to hire two graduate Business Development Executives. This is the first step on the ladder that leads to BDM, Director and beyond. This is a fast-paced sales role and it isn't easy but it is worth it. From day one, you'll have exposure to, and contact with, high-profile clients including; Uber, DHL, Deliveroo and Yodel.
We ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. We expect the best of our employees and in return, our BDE's will earn an average of £45k in their first year. Our teams are regularly rewarded with incentives (e.g. iPads, city breaks, spa days, nights out etc.) in addition to an achievable uncapped bonus structure.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firm's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress extremely.
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Commercial awareness - our clients are heads of department within the most prestigious companies in the world and so hiring candidates with the intellectual ability to deal with our markets is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
- Sales/commercial experienceis essential
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business opportunities across the UK;
- Opportunity to approach new sectors on behalf of the firm.
- Selling/promoting passes to our global events
- Building and maintaining relationships with c-level clients in prestigious businesses
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer an average first-year earnings of £45,000 and a market-leading £20k base. The first promotion is typically attained within 6-12 months and we regularly promote from within beyond that - within 18 months you could be a Business Development Manager with responsibility for internal growth and shares.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as private healthcare, matched pension and all the tech you need.
- Account Manager
- Business Development