We aren’t afraid to make it known that since launching in 1987 we have dominated the energy drink market. Last year we sold just over 6 billion cans - that’s almost equal to the total human population on earth! Today, our drink is available in 171 countries and over 62 billion cans have been consumed so far. Now that I’ve slammed you with some impressive figures, it’s important to note that we pride ourselves on being not just the biggest, but also the best, at what we do.
We are one of the world’s most powerful brands, commonly associated with extreme sports and athletics. Some of our most well-known events are our Cliff Diving World Series, our Air Race, the Space Diving Project, our Soap Box Race - I could go on but we could be here for a while… However, being at the forefront of what you do comes with certain responsibilities. We have the industry looking to us to set the example and we sure do set it.
How do we keep this all up, you may ask? Naturally, the foundations of our company lie in all the energy that we have…
About the role
We are on the hunt for a Business Development Executive (or as we like to call it - a STRIKER!). Our team is driven and has a passion for negotiating and maintaining relationships so you should too. The role will provide you with great responsibility and so an ability to use your own initiative is required. You will be a natural problem solver and no obstacle is too great for you! You will be out and about, negotiating, communicating and building fantastic relationships with customers and clients.
As a STRIKER, you will have to be striking! We want people who are…
- Confident - building and developing lasting relationships is at the heart of a successful business. Our brand is great so confidence should already be instilled in you.
- Ambitious - you will strive to maximise sales opportunities.
- Creative - unlike most companies, we encourage you to think outside of the box.
- Knowledgeable - you should be able to demonstrate a real interest and awareness of brand development.
- Resilient - life in our company is fast moving so we need someone who can keep the pace, strive for the best and always deliver their full potential.
- £22,000 basic
- 20% OTE
- Company Car (driving license essential)
- Mobile phone
- Gym Membership
- Unrivalled progression
- Account Management
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job