Job Title: Business Development Executive / Manager
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday)
The company was founded in 1998 and has consistently achieved steady growth in the UK, Europe and across the world. They sell their products in over 100 countries and across 5 continents. They have a diverse team of multilingual professionals winning exceptional sales globally.
Main Duties will include:
- Cold call UK & Ireland based Wholesale, Distributor and Multiple Chain, Retailers.
- Researching the market and industry trends.
- Sell all of the company’s products; New Sales including Cross-Selling, Upselling, Offers and Campaign promotional selling.
- Convert lapsed clients into buying clients
- Introduce several new clients and self-target to increase as many buying clients as possible
- Monitor buying patterns and retain clients by staying abreast of client needs.
- Taking a sale from the point of a lead to a successful close
- Negotiate with customers and build positive relationships
- Write reports and make presentations to customers and senior management
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
The skill-set required to be successful in this post include:
- Must have at least one years' experience of phone/office based product sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority
- Ambitious and persistent
- Self-motivated and enjoy working to targets
- A natural networker, Persuasive and credible, Thrive in a pressurised, sales-driven environment
- Articulate, confident communicator with presentation skills
- Commercial knowledge to analyses market data and identify new opportunities
- Strong team player, but equally good at taking the initiative
- Strong Numerical skills and should possess the ability to anticipate or handle customer objections
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Product Sales, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Agent, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Business Development, Sales Developer, Business Developer, B2B Sales, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Business Development Manager, Key Sales Executive, Sales Manager or Direct Sales may also be considered for this role.
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Sales Executive
- B2B Sales
- Sales Consultant
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Developer
- Business Developer
- Product Sales
- New Business Sales Executive
- Senior Sales Agent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'