Salary: £3-50,000 basic salary (depending on experience) plus £15k uncapped OTE
- Selling advertising space, sponsored content, and research reports
- Targeting the Finance, Economic and Legal sectors
- Newly created role
The Role: The Business Development Executive/Manager is a newly created role and provides an excellent opportunity for a strong new business sales person to make their mark in the development of this business. Responsible for selling advertising space, sponsored content, and research reports, the Business Development Executive/Manager will target Marketing Directors across the Finance, Economic, and Legal sectors. With regular face to face meetings, this is a great opportunity for a driven business development professional seeking a truly autonomous role.
The Company: Established as the most prestigious membership body in their field, this highly regarded Institution are looking for an articulate and eloquent individual seeking a career move with longevity and the opportunity to progress to management. As a membership body who sit at the forefront of their sector, the individual representing them must be well educated with strong relationship building skills and immaculate presentation.
As a Business Development Executive/Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and winning new business clients
- Managing ongoing relationships
- Selling advertising space, sponsored content and research reports across the Finance, Economic, and Legal sectors
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 3-5 years B2B new business sales experience
- Interest in Economics, Geo-Politics or Finance
- Finance or Media sales experience a must
- Strong and professional communicator
Benefits of the Business Development Executive/Manager role:
- £30-50,000 basic salary (depending on experience) plus £15,000 uncapped OTE
- 21 days holiday rising to 26 after one year
- Competitive pension contribution
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Max Goreham on .
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job