£30,000- £40,000 + Uncapped OTE + Company car
My client are very well known in the MPS and Document Solutions industry, selling a wide range of Print/ coping and imaging solutions, Managed Print Services, Document workflow and capture solutions to their wide customer base across the UK.
Due to rapid expansion and large financial investment, they are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their successful sales team to drive sales even further, winning new accounts across the North West. This is a 100% new business position, in which you will account manage any clients you bring on through a win and retain basis. Career progression opportunities include chance to step into Account Director.
As the successful candidate for the Business Development Executive position, you will be a highly professional and motivated individual that can take a solutions based approach with client engagements and develop a pipeline of opportunities. My client doesn't believe in micro management and has a relaxed culture throughout the business, therefore, you must be a self-starter who is able to manage their time effectively and work well individually.
Candidates must have sales experience in the Managed Print Services and Document Solutions industry
Background & Experience
*At least 5+ years' experience of selling B2B solutions.
* Proven performance of target achievement - £10kGP and above per month
* The ability to align solutions to corporate business strategies and objectives.
* Be able to demonstrate a successful track record of selling solutions (provide documentation to support this).
* Proven success in gaining and building relationships with larger accounts and in delivering high value sales with long selling cycles.
* High level of commercial/business awareness within the sales environment.
* Experience of providing innovative and creative solutions that meets the customer's need and business drivers.
Skills & Qualifications
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Confident in identifying and winning new business, through face-to-face engagement.
* Solid new business generation focus, and applicable skills.
* Being able to demonstrate strong consultative, negotiations and closing skills.
* High level of written communication skills in order to respond to proposals, tender situations and quotations.
* Organised, self-motivated, tenacious and ambitious; with the capability to develop accounts by introducing products from our whole portfolio.
* High level of on-the-job technological competence.
* Ability to assimilate and share information in a rapidly changing environment.
* Some formal sales training is preferable.
* Valid UK driving license.
* Commercially minded, with a business focus.
* Non-EU citizens must have a current work permit/ visa.
Interviews taking place next week- Apply today!
Send an up to date copy of your CV to
- document solutions
- managed print services
- document management
- managed print solutions
- copier manufacturer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job