The Role: Business Development Executive - On Trade
The Package: £25,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
The Location: London
With a fantastic portfolio of products putting them at the forefront of the craft beer revolution, this brewery's growth continues at an exciting rate.
As a result, they are opening their doors for another enthusiastic and dynamic individual to become a part of their successful sales team, responsible for representing their excellent portfolio of craft beers….
This is the opportunity to work for the best in the business and reap the rewards of this in your career over years to come.
You will be responsible for promoting the high-quality beers to the best bars and pubs around.
You will drive the expansion of their portfolio within the on-trade by building key relationships with existing and new customers to build the brand, increase distribution & grow the rate-of-sale.
You will develop excellent territory knowledge, and use this to identify new distribution opportunities through industry networking and working closely with local wholesale representatives.
You will deliver key activations with your on-trade partnerships and ensure the perfect serve in every customer location.
You will use your unwavering passion for beer to drive success, grow distribution of their portfolio and be a key part of their ongoing growth plans.
What we're looking for:
- Field sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to create strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability and initiative to enjoy often working on their own
- Passion for high quality, premium products and being an ambassador for them
- The ability to promote premium products - effectively becoming an ambassador for the brand and its history
- Strong sense of accountability, motivated by achievement and results
- Ability to deal with complexity and detail
- Ambitious and positive attitude, with the ability to drive sales forward
- Commercial experience that demonstrates an ability to construct a selling story and influence others highly effectively
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Caselton Clark:
No recruitment agencies please, all third-party applications will be redirected to us.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are FMCG Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
- Business Development
- Territory Manager
- On Trade