VesselsValue is an online valuation and market intelligence service operating in the Shipping, Superyacht and Offshore spaces. We currently have 1,000 users worldwide, including leading banks, funds, shipowners and more. We employ over 100 people across 4 offices in London, Singapore, Isle of Wight and Stoke.
We are a creative, forward think and hardworking company, the successful candidate should share these values. In return, you will get to work in a supportive, trusting and transparent environment, with a young but growing global company.
We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated and confident team member with a strong academic background to join our ever-expanding Business Development team in London. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential. Having an excellent phone manner is a necessity. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and be confident communicating with team members and management. There will be an opportunity as the role progresses to travel at home and abroad.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Identifying new business and generating sales of VV products. Managing all aspects of the Sales process from advising the marketing team to generating leads, to cold calling to keeping a record in our CRM system (Salesforce) whilst always improving relations with clients. The candidate would be expected to have previous experience of Sales, preferably B2B.
Key skills required:
• Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, written, verbal) and organisational skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Fluent in both spoken and written business English with the preferability to speak other languages
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work both independently and in collaboration with multiple teams
• Previous experience with Salesforce (preferable)
• Confident at cold calling
• Record of delivering new business sales
• Knowledge/experience of the maritime sector is desirable but not essential
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Dependent on experience + potential for company bonus. Please note this role is not commission based, all employees will be paid a full salary.
- Business Development
- Sales Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job