Brita Vivreau are offering experienced Business Development Sales Professionals the exciting opportunity to join their growing Field Sales team, covering the London / The South East. Candidates need to have a proven track record in New Business Sales Acquisition, preferably in contract based sales.
This is a 100% Business Development role selling our fantastic range of water dispensers into Corporate, HORECA, Education and Healthcare environments in the South East region areas.
Key responsibilities will include
- Self-Generating sales leads and opportunities within our target heartland
- Presenting and Converting Marketing leads provided
- Managing their Sales Pipeline through Company CRM
Core Competencies Desired
- A proven track record in solution-based contract sales, preferably within capital equipment
- Demonstrate gold standard planning and prioritization skills to achieve weekly/monthly activity KPIs
- High motivation for Prospect Lead Generation
Recognised as Investors in People, Brita Vivreau are committed to the ongoing development of colleagues and the successful candidate will be provided a full induction, which will include….
- Development of Systems, Product and Industry knowledge
- Solution Selling The Brita Way
- Understanding company processes and key departments
- £40,000 p/a Basic Salary
- Commission £18,000 OTE - Uncapped!
- Car Allowance - £8,200 p/a
- Annual Team Bonus - £1,500
- Company Pension
- Private Health option
- Company performance related yearend bonus
- Salary sacrifice electrical vehicle purchase benefit
- A variety of health, wellness & employee development programmes
BRITA UK has been successfully growing its presence within the Water Filtration and Optimum Water Dispenser market for many years. Part of the BRITA Group of companies, we are a family-owned, global business dedicated to changing the way people consume water sustainably.
1New Business Development
1Prospecting New Clients
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'