£20,000.00 – £25,000.00 per year
Are you an experienced and highly-motivated lead generator or Sales Coordinator in the Hospitality industry that’s wanting to move into Event Sales?
Want to put your skills to work in a vibrant creative industry?
The client are live events agency based in Greater Manchester. About to enter our 30th year of business, The Events Agency boasts a client base of big brands and exciting businesses for whom we deliver award-winning live events as well as film, digital and design projects. In 2018 we have big ambitions to grow our client list even further and we need a new member of our Sales Team to help us get there.
This is a really exciting role for a driven, talented individual with fantastic earning potential for successful lead generation and appointment making.
Ethos is to Challenge the Ordinary in everything we do in order to create unforgettable, positive experiences for our clients and we would love to hear from individuals who share our approach.
The successful candidate will report to our Head of Sales and will be responsible for researching and contacting prospects in target companies with the objective of securing appointments for our senior team. There is a genuine opportunity to progress into field sales for the successful candidate.
Candidates must have 12 months experience of achieving and exceeding targets in New Business and Events and will be enthusiastic and dedicated in their approach to converting leads and securing appointments.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Making high-volume and quality outbound sales calls
- Producing weekly call reports for Head of Sales / Managing Director
- Managing your targets each week
- Securing quality appointments based on market intelligence
- Entering data into CRM system
- Researching and connecting with key decision makers using social media and other specific marketing activities generated internally
You will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to think on your feet
- Ambitious, well-organised and determined in nature, driven by targets
- Self-motivated but a strong team player
- An understanding of the creative services sector
The Offer :
Offers a competitive base salary with an uncapped commission as well as a range of other benefits including up to 28 days holiday, stakeholder pension, private health (after qualifying period) and RAC cover. You will be working from our Manchester office, in a fantastic and rewarding environment where employees are valued. You’ll be working alongside a young, talented and ambitious team at a really exciting time in our growth. Progression to field sales is a genuine opportunity for the successful candidate.