Business Development Executive
Our company is the number one selling coconut water in the United Kingdom and the United States. We are now a house hold name and have a particular following in popular culture with professional athletes, celebrities, musicians paving the way in fandom. Since launching in 2010 we have seen rapid growth and still have big plans ahead…
Despite our expansion we still remain firmly grounded in our goals; to provide natural hydration and functional benefits through our products. Recently, we launched our Give, Grow, Guide philosophy in order to raise 1 million people in coconut farming communities out of poverty.
As I’m sure you can tell already, we are coco-nutty for our company and are looking for someone equally passionate to join the fastest growing non-alcoholic drinks brand in the UK!
About the role
We are searching for a Business Development Executive to become a part of our London based sales team. You will receive first class coconut selling training in order to transform you into a sales guru. Our team is driven and has a passion for selling, negotiating and maintaining relationships so you should too. As a Business Development Executive you will be provided with great responsibility and so an ability to use your own initiative is required. You will be a natural problem solver and no obstacle is too great for you!
The position is a competitive one and so we are looking for the best of the (coconut) bunch:
- Confident - you will be building and developing relationships with key contacts across all channels so an ability to charm is essential
- Intuitive - sometimes you have to think outside the box in order to maximise promotional activity across key customers
- Creative - you will be working with our marketing team to bring the brand to life in store through point of sale materials and displays
- Analytical - the ability to manage a database, strategizing in line with the market research
- Passionate - last but not least, you must be fanatical about our coconut water!
The proposition we offer to graduates is reflective of the potential that this position holds.
- A competitive salary
- 20% bonus opportunity (OTE)
- Mobile phone
- An unbeatable office environment (imagine a golden beach with palm trees…or close enough!)
- Account Management
- Business Development