Business Development Executive - Lead Generation, SaaS based Customer Marketing Platform, £25,000 - £35,000 basic salary + £10,00-£15,000 commission, benefits, Shoreditch offices
My client is a hugely exciting early stage customer insight and marketing automation platform which lets retailers communicate with their customers in a personalised way. They are a few years old, preIPO and VC backed by some of the best investors in the market.
Due to continued success and overachievement in the market, they are looking to add 2-3 lead generation Business Development Executives to their team to help in continuing to drive the company forward.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, fun company in a key role for them, at a time of huge growth within one of the most exciting corners of the ecommerce technology market.
My client is looking for a driven, competitive and ambitious person who is looking to build a successful career in SaaS sales, and to generate business.
You’ll be the first point of contact with prospects with a need to build and maintain a relationship by understanding their business needs, questioning, discovering and understanding their challenges. This will help you to position my client at a top level as a potential solution. Your aim will be to book a highly qualified discovery call/ meeting or demo for our team of Sales Consultants.
You must be tech-savvy with a passionate for marketing technology and how it can help online retailers. Experience in the email marketing industry and/ or the ecommerce sector is extremely desirable. You’ll likely be building a career in Sales and we'll provide the experience and development to grow.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, marketing campaign follow up and qualification and outbound cold calls and emails
- Build relationships with ecommerce prospects by gaining insight into their business challenges to enable you to position the business’ marketing automation as a potential solution
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of their positioning and solutions
- Generate a high volume of booked product demos or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects for our Sales Consultants
- Track all your activity in their CRM system
- Consistently meet or exceed all targets set
1-2 years of Inside Sales experience ideally within the digital marketing technology industry with a preference towards email marketing and ecommerce
- Strong and natural communicator at all levels, especially over the phone
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions
- Very organised and process-driven
- A Self-starter but enjoys and adds value to a team
- Experience of working religiously within a CRM system
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us directly!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Joe Conlon Perry
- Business Development
- inside sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job