Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Brockworth, Gloucester
Salary: c. £30,000 basic salary plus bonus (OTE £35,000) dependent on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
Our client is an award winning law firm providing a first class service in residential conveyancing. They also operate a national service within the equity release sector providing independent expert legal advice to those wishing to release equity from their home. They have expanded considerably and insist on having the best people, devoting time and energy ensuring that they do. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their dynamic team. Your primary objective will be to liaise with existing introducers in order to develop and maintain relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Assisting with preparation of presentations and conveyancing workshops.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with existing introducers.
- Assist and develop more junior members of the team together with the BDM
- Assisting with the development of marketing literature/updates to include the website/social media as and when required.
- Maintain and develop a database for existing and prospective referrers and introducers.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed targets as identified by you or the MD.
- Providing cover for all aspects of the New Business Assistant role during holiday periods and other absences.
- Develop ideas and incentives and marketing to major referrers.
- Maintain and develop existing and new referrals through planned individual account support.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Plan and attend networking meetings/events as necessary to aid business and organisational development.
- Sourcing branded merchandise and costing effectively for best value.
- Hold A-C grade GCSE Maths and English
- A pro-active approach and previous experience in a sales environment essential.
- You must be competent with basic IT operating systems (word, excel, outlook) and must have high attention to detail. You must also be able to communicate effectively using both phone and email.
- Previous estate agency/financial services/property sector experience is desired but not essential
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
As no relocation fees will be provided, our client can only accept applications from candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Internal Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Business Development, Lead Generator, Sales Developer, Business Developer will also be considered for this role.
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Sales Executive
- Sales Consultant
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Agent
- Lead Generator
- Sales Developer
- Internal Sales Executive
- Business Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job