We are a London based tech start-up offering an innovative online platform into the events sector. As part of The Sharing Economy, we are at the forefront of modern enterprise with a business model mirroring AirBnb and financial backing from the investors behind Uber and Deliveroo. Having conquered the UK market, we are looking to expand the platforms reach globally. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented people and place a huge emphasis on training and development within a start-up environment.
We are looking for sharp-minded grads, with sales experience and excellent communication skills to join our growing team as a Business Development Executive. You will be responsible for acquiring new clientele as well as approaching existing hosts in order to up-sell packages. We offer real career opportunities with a clear progression path within a friendly, fast paced and dynamic environment.
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Degree at grade 2:1 or above from a top 30 university
- 6+ months B2B sales experience (SaaS desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Researching the best event spaces London has to offer
- Converting these potential clients into new business in a full 360 sales role
- Negotiating and closing packages with existing clients
- Developing relationships with these clients and ensuring they're getting the best possible experience with the platform
- Representing an integral sub-brand of the business and with that a young, dynamic team
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer an average first-year earnings of £30,000 plus a £5,000 equity option.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits such as a Macbook, monthly socials, equity option and trips abroad.
- business development
- client facing
- tech start up