Business Development Executive - The Opportunity:
You will be joining as a Business Development Executive to prospect and generate new business opportunities. You will be tasked with managing small value orders and transactional sales, interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. This role provides the opportunity, for the right person, to fast track into an IT sales position or account management role.
Business Development Executive - Required Skills / Experience:
- 1-2 years of telesales or internal sales experience
- Strong desire to work in technology sales
- Excellent telephone manner and good verbal communication skills
- Oriented towards providing customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Organised, approachable and helpful
Business Development Executive - About The Business:
Our client are a leading and highly trusted IT Services and Cloud Computing provider with a proven track record of helping organisations across all market sectors. Working with a wide range of partners and a Microsoft Multi-Gold Partner you can become an integral part of this business!
Calling on 25 years' experience helping leading organisations and utilising established partnerships and alliances with all the leading technology vendors this is the perfect opportunity for a talented, passionate, IT Sales professional to join a team where you can make a real impact on its future!
SEO: IT Sales, IT, IT Sales, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, Support, IT Support, Consultancy, IT Consultancy, Services, IT Services, IT Provider, Service Provider, New Business, Sales Development, Net New, New Business, Software Solutions, Software Services, IT Services, Tech Services, Tech Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job