Business Development Executive - Hebrew
up to £100 per day + Comm (OTE £35k uncapped)
Business Hours: Mon - Fri
Our client is an established and growing Outsourcing specialist with a prestigious portfolio of clients. Due to continued success and expansion they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hebrew speaking Business Development professional (home based) to come on board and be part of this dynamic market leader.
The role requires a result oriented, hard-working sales individual with an excellent telephone manner and the determination to succeed.
Working on behalf of a number of client campaigns in Hebrew, the individual will be targeted on developing sales opportunities (B2B) by making outbound calls and promoting / developing the services offered by the company.
- As a Home Based Business Development professional, the role will entail using your sales skills to include: prospecting; telemarketing; telesales; data cleansing; profiling; consultative selling, and securing appointments
- Contacting businesses within the IT arena
- Managing and building relations with a portfolio of clients, providing a bespoke service
- This role is varied and provides an excellent opportunity to learn additional sales skills and gain market knowledge across abroad spectrum of industries and sectors within the IT arena.
- Working to KPI’s /SLA and set targets in order to achieve commission Experience of outbound telesales or telemarketing (B2B) is essential.
- Full product training will be provided
- Fluency in English & Hebrew
- Current and relevant skills in B2B Telemarketing / Telesales within the IT / Comms sector (or similar)
- Able to remain motivated in a home based sales role
- Resilient & have a real desire to succeed
- Target results driven
- A can do attitude
- Business acumen
To find out more or to apply, please forward your CV quoting Ref: Grad 0204 or contact us
- Appointment Making
- Outbound Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job