Business Development Executive - Hebrew
Business Development Executive - Hebrew speaking
to £30,000pa + Comm (OTE £40k uncapped)
Based: Woking - GU21
Office Hours: Mon - Fri
Our client is an established and growing IT Outsourcing specialist with a prestigious portfolio of clients. Due to continued success and expansion they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hebrew speaking Telemarketing professional to come on board and be part of this dynamic market leader.
The role requires a result oriented, hard-working sales individual with an excellent telephone manner and the determination to succeed.
Working on behalf of a number of client campaigns (this is not a call centre). The individual will be targeted on developing B2B sales opportunities by making outbound calls and promoting / developing the services offered by the company.
- As a Telemarketing professional, the role will entail using your sales skills to include: prospecting; telemarketing; telesales; data cleansing; profiling; consultative selling, and securing appointments
- Contacting businesses within the IT arena
- Managing and building relations with a portfolio of clients, providing a bespoke service
- This role is varied and provides an excellent opportunity to learn additional sales skills and gain market knowledge across abroad spectrum of industries and sectors within the IT arena.
- Working to KPI’s /SLA and set targets in order to achieve commission Experience of outbound telesales or telemarketing (B2B) is essential.
- Full product training will be provided
- Genuine career opportunities are available for the right individual.
- Fluency in English & Hebrew
- Current and relevant skills in B2B Telemarketing / Telesales
- Resilient & have a real desire to succeed
- Target results driven
- A can do attitude
- Business acumen
- A competitive basic salary and excellent earning potential
- Modern and relaxed offices
- Private healthcare (after probationary period)
- Genuine career development opportunities
To find out more or to apply, please forward your CV quoting Ref: Grad 0204 or contact us
- Appointment Making
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'