Our client is a key player within their Industry. They have aggressive growth plans they are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Executive as part of their growth and development plans.
Full product training will be offered but you do need to have experience in a Business Development/Sales role.
This role is paying a basic salary of C£26,000 and a superb commission scheme whereby you can earn 4 x salary - Salary will be reviewed after probation - 3 months.
You will be going out to meet clients so it is essential you have a driving license - a company vehicle will be provided to attend appointments if you do not have your own vehicle.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
· Developing & researching new customers - new business
· Deliver excellent customer service that exceeds the customer’s expectations
· Approaching customers and ensuring that they are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as possible.
· Dealing with customers orders and queries in a confident, efficient and professional manner
· Resolving any customer issues/enquiries to a satisfactory conclusion.
· Follow up new and open opportunities
· Make and attend appointments to establish relationships
· You must have experience within a Sales/Business Development focussed role
· Self-motivation with an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Ownership and responsibility for the role and accounts.
· Initiative and an ability to identify potential opportunities.
Immediate Interviews available
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
If you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online.
- Business Development
- Construction Industry
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'