Job Title: Business Development Executive - Global Marketing Agency
Salary: Circa £25,000 to £27,000 depending on experience plus £10,000 OTE and excellent company benefits
About the Company
Our client, an award-winning Marketing Agency based in Central London are looking for a Business Development Executive to become a key member of their team as they continue to expand and innovate. As a Business Development Executive you will be working for a modern, forward thinking organisation who foster a vibrant, supportive and meritocratic culture.
For an ambitious Business Development Executive the Marketing agency, this marketing agency has huge opportunity for progression and as one of the UK's leading Marketing agencies can offer some of the best ongoing training and support in the industry. With an HQ in the heart of London, they also have a truly global presence with satellite offices in the US and Europe. As a business, their creative and strategic approach to marketing strategies has seen them develop a client portfolio of multinational brands and innovators like Samsung and Transferwise.
About The Business Development Executive Role
As Business Development Executive, you will have a varied day to day remit and will play an integral role in generating new clients for the business. As Business Development Executive you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established marketing sales environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Executive:
* Generate client leads via a variety of methods including email marketing and sales calling
* Hone your marketing and content creation skills by creating sales collateral and creds decks
* Identify and attend industry networking events as a key member of the team
* Maintain and add to the Group CRM database
* Contribute to strategy development and researching target markets
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Executive:
* 12 months minimum sales experience
* A knowledge of sales processes / business development techniques
* Professional communication skills
* Adaptable with an enthusiasm for inter-personal relations
* Motivated and resilient
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
The Business Development Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £27,000 depending on experience plus up to £10,000 OTE and excellent benefits.
For more information about the Business Development Executive role or to apply send your CV to Neil at Reuben Sinclair on or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job