Our client, a small yet highly successful IT company who doubled in size in 2017, is seeking a tenacious and hard working Business Development Executive to join their team. This role is to focus purely on new business. For the right candidate, home based working will be considered as will part time hours.
Using a variety of leads and databases, the successful candidate will be responsible for building relationships and ultimately selling two IT products to clients across the UK. A background in IT isn't necessary but what is essential is the ability to build a successful pipeline and develop new business opportunities.
This is a brand new role so is a great opportunity for someone to make the role their own.
FULL OR PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
- New business sales
- Contact new clients and introduce the products with the aim to sell the concept/ product
- Drive potential prospects to a trial or demo
- Following up leads via a database
Skills and experience:
- Must have previous experience in a sales role especially new business
- IT sales experience would be desirable, but not essential
- Self-motivated and determined to succeed
- Willing to put in plenty of calls to build a pipeline of opportunities for closure
- Able to manage workload and prioritise accordingly
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).