In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining one of the world's leading FinTech businesses. Launched in the spring of 2011, their award-winning digital and paperless accounting software has made real waves in the sector. The business has become an international success, and they now have offices across the world - in Sydney, Wellington, Washington DC and Paris!
Looking for business development graduate jobs? As their business continues to grow at a remarkable rate, they are now on the hunt for a confident and ambitious Business Development Executive to join their team in London.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be working alongside the account management and marketing teams to manage the sales funnel, with the intention of bringing on new partners and taking the product to the wider market. It is essential that you are confident activating accounts, conducting calls and reaching out to wider networks - as you will be the face of the business and the first point of contact for new partners of the company.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with potential partners over the phone and via email
- Conducting outbound and inbound calls
- Using product and process knowledge to judge suitable potential partners
- Creating and maintaining client records within the company CRM system
- Supporting potential clients during the activation journey
- Hitting and exceeding KPIs
- Helping to grow the new branch of the business
- Attending various networking events
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top 20 university
- At least 1 years' experience in a business development role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The confidence to work autonomously and liaise with senior business leaders
- A keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- Someone who is business-savvy
- A keen interest in technology
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive starting salary of £32,000, plus a generous commission structure
- The chance to join a young, vibrant and exceptionally hard-working team
- The opportunity to develop a new area of the business
Looking for business development graduate jobs? If you are a self-motivated graduate with a keen interest in the FinTech sector, waste no time and apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job