We're urgently on recruiting for an experienced Business Development Execfor one of our West Yorkshire based clients. The role requires the successful candidate to be office based only once a week and the rest of the time out on the road.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is ready for a challenge and is commercially aware.The successful candidate will be a strong negotiator, financially motivated, organised individual who wants to join a hard-working, dedicated team. If you are looking for a new start with an established company, we would love to hear from you.
- Generation of own sales leads & prospects by bold and cold calling, and follow-up of warm leads from other sources.
- Set up and attend client / prospect meetings.
- Provide a verbal and/or written presentation of the services offered at an initial meeting with the prospective client.
- Creation and management of own sales plan to deliver business targets.
- Provision of accurate and cost competitive service prices.
- Preparation of sales proposals with an outline of proposed costs and Contract as required.
- Follow up by telephone to arrange further meetings with the prospect or to provide additional information to assist in their decision-making process as appropriate.
- Obtain client approval of sale by signed contract.
- Provision of complete and accurate service information on contract documentation.
- Completion of sales process documentation: proposals, supplier quotes, margin analysis, contracts to required standards.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'