A large Luxury Fashion Retail Brand is looking for a Business Development Executive / BDM / Business Development Manager paying £30k-£35k OTE £45K. You will be identifying business opportunities within the retail sector to enhance & raise the profile of the brand covering the territory of inside the M25.
You will be extremely enthusiastic, hardworking & able to work closely with Head Office. In addition you will also work on business improvement initiatives within key multiple stores, actively selling ranges into retailers. You will be a representative of this amazing company building professional & long lasting relationships.
The starting salary will be between £30,000.00 & £35,000.00 with bonuses.
You will be selling into retailers. Living inside the M25 (Central London, east London, Greater London, Middlesex & Surrey) This role is split 70% Account Management & 30% New business.
What will you do?
* Manage a territory, engaging with both retail chains & independents;
* Design & develop a plan to ensure maximum coverage;
* Sell the products to retailers;
* Support the business with planning initiatives, work closely with Head Office;
* Present new product ranges;
* Utilise enhanced sales systems & analytics to maximise sales;
* Ensure retailers within the territory adhere to the brand.
* Have experience of managing field based sales territories;
* Have a background largely made up of luxury, retail, fashion, FMCG;
* Have experience of managing multiple accounts;
* Have a great understanding of distribution;
* Have fantastic communication skills;
* Have experience of field based sales.
If this is you please get in touch ASAP
SEO: Field Sales, Business Development, Business Development Management, BDM, Sales Executive, Area Sales, External Sales, Field Sales, Retail Sales, Luxury Fashion Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, Wholesaler sales, London
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- account manager
- territory manager
- external sales
- business development manager
- area sales
- business development executive
- fashion sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job