Purpose of Position
Our UK New Business team is on the hunt for someone looking to kick-start their sales career, selling the the award winning Awin to UK SME’s.
You’ll be talking to businesses who are looking to take their online business to the next level by driving new customers via the affiliate channel.
You’ll explain how low risk performance marketing is for them, paying only when a sale is made and by joining Awin they have access to 225,000+ influencers and publishers who can promote their products and services.
- Maintain and develop the prospect pipeline of inbound and outbound activity daily using our Salesforce CRM system
- Arrange and conduct demo calls with prospects to educate about Awin, its market position and the market as a whole
- Adopt a consultative and mature approach, able to engage with senior decision-makers about strategic market trends, industry progression and online development
- Respond and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Maintain and develop your own knowledge of suitable sectors to become an expert
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and customers
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Plan/carry out/support Awin marketing activities to agreed budgets and time-scales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, annual Black tie event, exhibitions and telemarketing
Skills & Expertise
- Strives to continually improve productivity and quality of work produced
- Strong interest in and knowledge of affiliate marketing and breadth of understanding of online media
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Results-oriented, driven by both financial and career opportunities
- Possess strong communication (both verbal and written), and customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely
- High degree of resilience and persuasiveness and negotiation skills
- Minimum 1 years' sales or affiliate experience
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationship
- Say thank you to colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer programme
- Improve your German or English language by participating in our in-house language course
- 2 paid days off per year, during working hours to volunteer with a community organization
- Use our company training offers gain and improve your knowledge on a variety of topics
- Taking care of your mental well-being by offering access to various mental health initiatives
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual 'Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.
- Business Development
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'