KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Executive - Europe will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Build relationships with clinical, academic and commercial communities in the Cell and Gene therapy market across Europe, ensuring a flow of high quality projects.
2. Identifying, secure and manage projects which can be supported by our client, either through core funding or external collaborative R&D grants. You will also be supporting collaborative grant writing.
3. Map out your territory and target key organisation who are developing new technologies in the Cell and Gene Therapy field, for possible collaborations. In doing this, you must also maintain and up to date knowledge of the Life Science market.
4. As the Business Development Executive - Europe, you will be building relationships with Technology Transfer Offices across key areas of Europe
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Executive - Europe we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc in a relevant Life Science subject, such as Immunology, Biomedical Science or Medicine, although an MSc, DPhil or PhD in desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in Account Management, Sales or Business Development in the Life Science Sector and evidence of managing relationships with academic clinicians and the commercial healthcare industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Technology Transfer in an academic or innovative environment. As well as experience of Grant Supported R&D collaborations and EU grants eg. Wellcome trust, Horizon 2020, Innovate UK
Key Words: Technology Transfer / Collaborations / Grants / Horizon 2020 / Welcome Trust / Innovate UK / Cell therapy / Gene Therapy / Europe / IP / Business Development / Sales / R&D Collaborations / Collaborative R&D / CR&D / Life Sciences / Academic / Relationship Management / Licensing / Regenerative medicine / Stem Cells / IPSC / Immunology / Funding
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job