***Working from Home opportunities for Dutch Speaking Business Development Executive***
Our Client is a global sales outsourcing agency specialising in offering multilingual inside sales on demand.
They are looking for a Dutch speaking Business Development Executive to support their clients build sales pipelines through outbound Lead Generation and identifying sales opportunities. This is a great opportunity to begin your career in Sales and learn the art of consultative solution selling.
Full Time Temp to Perm roles available now!
£10 - £16 (including holiday pay) + Bonus!!
- Making outbound calls to generate leads
- Contacting mid-senior level professionals with expertise and professionalism
- Executing multiple campaigns with different clients
- Lead management and developing opportunities through account qualification and collection of information around projects, business pains and future strategies
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual KPIs and metrics
- Be proactive and work on your own initiative
- Translating and providing insight into discussions whilst participating in conference calls with Clients to articulate various trends in the market and further outline the lead opportunities.
- To be able to work on multi-campaigns listening for key indicators from prospect to see which campaign they would most suit
- Documenting information in accurate and concise reports (in English) for our clients
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Full Time, Monday - Friday (37.5 hrs)
- Weekly Pay
- £10 - £16 per hour (including Holiday Pay)
- Bonus Incentives
- Fluent Dutch Speaker, Business level communication
- Excellent communication skills with outstanding articulation including written
- Ability to listen for key indicators and the ability to openly achieve a natural conversation
- Convey client company and solution messaging fluently
- Positive attitude and ability to handle objections
- Closing skills - utilising BANT methodology.
- IT literate - MS Suite
- EMEA languages
- If multi-lingual must be flexible to work on non-language campaigns when required
- Previous experience of selling the latest agile IT technologies/solutions/services.
- Excellent career prospects
If you have experience as a Business Development Executive and are interested in this opportunity, please apply to NL Recruitment now by submitting your CV ASAP and a Consultant will be in touch.
- Business Development
- Call Centre
- Market Research
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'