BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - Commercial Vehicles
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE WANTED! Great opportunity!
To 40k Realistic OTE - Uncapped + Company vehicle.
Business Development of commercial vehicles, B2B role.
Reporting to the Transit Centre Manager, the Business Development Executive is responsible for growing local business sales within allocated areas of responsibility alongside working closely with the manufacturer on growing the CMA’s allocated as part of any territory. You should be a self-starter with a proven track record in building strong relationships, negotiation, and achieving sales targets in a B2B environment, have extensive account management experience with a passion for great customer service and have a full, clean UK driving licence.
Key activities of the Business Development Executive will include:
• Looking at local businesses and making appointments to visit to review business needs for the supply and service of their vehicles
• Visiting local business area’s to understand and review the opportunity within the CMA.
• Prospecting via CRM data base and diary system and use initiative to locate and interact with local business and other business operators
• Utilization and best practice of Manufacturer lead prospecting tools
• Ensuring all manufacturing reporting in regards to the LBDS role is met in a timely manner
• Ensuring all quotation requests are processed in a timely manner
• All outstanding debts are reviewed and actioned regularly
• Coordinating deliveries and handover of vehicles
• Passing and maintaining all FCA and GDPR compliance/accreditation in line with AMG policy
• Maintaining manufacturers training standards and remain up to date with the brand make, models and pricing structure
• Ensuring that all details of all vehicle transactions are accurately processed
• Ensuring timely and accurate completion of finance proposals and documentation
• Ensuring that pre-delivery inspection and any repairs/servicing are carried out, with the customer being updated through the process
• Ensuring that all manufacturer data technology apps are bonded and activated and have been evidenced If you are interested in applying, or you would like further information on this exciting new venture, please contact Alan at Spear Recruitment.
This Business Development vacancy is being managed by Alan Littlewood at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
- Commercial Vehicle
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'