Business Development Executive C&E
£22,000 - £25,000 + commission + benefits
Love sport and have a proven track record in sales? Then we have the perfect role for you.
We are on the lookout for driven and successful sales people to work on behalf of a leading Events Venue, as a Hospitality Sales Executive.
The succesful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing clients. You will also be responsible for proactively selling out all of the venue's conference and event space.
You will be responsible for developing a customer portfolio and establishing yourself as the provider of executive level corporate hospitality solutions. Due to the targeted nature of the opportunity, you will have to be self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile to hit targets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the sell-out of the venues conference and events space.
- Ensure all new bookings are uploaded correctly to the sales system.
- Generate leads of potential companies that may be interested in the venues products.
- Conduct face to face meetings to close sales.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Proven account management experience.
- Sales experience in the hospitality/ sports/ entertainment industry would be beneficial.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please press the apply button or get in touch with Rob at The Executives In Sport Group.
- Account Management
- Business Development