Business Development Executive - Brilliant Events Company in Shepherds Bush: £27k + £25k OTE
Are you comfortable being on the phone? Want to make the step from executive to manager? Want to work in a top-floor office in the heart of West London?
A market leading company in the heart of West London is looking for motivated business development executives to join their dynamic and growing team. You will be joining a company which values its employees, operates internationally and offers in-house, hands on training. The offices are located in the top floors of a bustling West London building with great transport links.
About the Role
As the successful business development executive you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with top-level decision makers
- Developing an expert understanding of the industry to effectively represent events to clients
- Closing sales, hitting targets and banking uncapped commission
- Cross selling the company’s market-leading products
- Resourcing prospective clients
This role is a brilliant opportunity to work within a market-leading company and gain vital training and expertise. As a result this role would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career in a company which will offer first-class growth both personally and professionally.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Previous experience in a Business Development / Sales role
- Excellent telephone manner
- A drive to succeed and hit targets
- A lively, outgoing personality
- Confidence in your abilities and a willingness to dive in to challenges
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Pay will be £27,000 + realistic OTE of £25,000
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30
- 25 days annual leave
Life assurance 4x basic salary
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
If all of the above appeals to you please contact Will @ Upgrade Recruitment or apply directly through here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"