Business Development Executive
Who are we?
GDS Group is a world-leading project intelligence company dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital disruptive business environment. Whether it’s brokering real solutions to existing or upcoming business projects, providing greater insight into emerging trends and their outcomes, or delivering the tools needed to enable meaningful organisational change, our events, services and experience provide the intelligence needed to make our customers’ business projects a success.
The clients we work with on each product include C-level executives of a FTSE 100/ Fortune 500 size, and our solution-provider client base includes most, if not all, of the well-known giants such as Microsoft, Dell, Oracle, HP, SAP to name a few.
- Speaking with senior decision makers (CEO’s and SVPs ) from SMEs to Blue-Chip/ Fortune 500 companies about their business development plans, explaining our capability to directly match their services to upcoming customer projects with budgets > £10,000,000,
- Building a strong pipeline of new business through a variety of innovative lead generation techniques, experimenting with different tactics and combining tactics across multiple channels.
- Researching potential clients to gain an understanding of who they are and what they are trying to achieve within their given market. Providing insightful marketing services means you will need to be at the forefront of their markets, customers and products to ensure successful fulfilment.
- Building a clear understanding of the decision making process and key stakeholders for each new client.
- Ensure all existing and new clients activities are logged and opportunities updated in Salesforce for accurate forecasting.
Skills and experience required
- Analytical, financially astute, and a high level of business acumen.
- High calibre sales professional: strong open, pitch, objection handling and closing skills. Authentic, and articulate, able to consult with senior level decision makers with authority, confidence and intelligence.
- Ability to deconstruct and interpret the relative business sectors at a granular level.
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to hit KPIs and targets and develop yourself and others.
The role offers;
*Ongoing training. Throughout your career at GDS Group you'll receive continued career development support from our management team.
*Uncapped earning potential. You'll receive a base salary of £27,500 plus structured commission scheme, and quarterly and annual financial incentives and prizes.
*Exceptional career progression. We're ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well - with our help and support - there are no artificial limits to your speed of progress.
*Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in Miami and New York - that means great scope for our staff as well as opportunities to travel
Basic salary £27,500 - £30,000
Uncapped, structured comission scheme - Y1 OTE £50k, Y2 OTE £80k, Y3 OTE £115k
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job