Are you interested in being part of a company at the forefront of the Automotive industry?
Overview of role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Sales Executive to join a fast paced technology led business. Working closely with UK Clients, you will play a key part in exciting new projects and work within a great team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining & developing current customer relationships through telesales.
- Working closely with other team members to generate new business, identifying new opportunities for your own portfolio.
- To achieve set personal sales targets
- To work within ethical and moral parameters in line with company standards.
- Maintain a clear understanding of a client’s current and future business requirements and register all information on the CRM system.
- Follow all processes and procedures as required within the sales function and the wider business including health and safety.
- Support team members and colleagues at all times in a positive and proactive way to achieve targets.
- Complete other duties as may be required from time to time.
- To positively contribute to all sales related requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of vehicle specifications is desirable but not essential.
- A highly motivated results oriented individual who strives to achieve to the best of their ability in a positive and proactive way.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team, maintaining a positive team ethic.
- Be able to work well under pressure and maintain a professional manner at all times.
- Previous sales experience a strong advantage.
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Good account management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to take responsibility for the role.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills by telephone.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Have a flexible approach to all aspects of the role.
They are part of a big success story. Their parent company sells over 4 million vehicles, with 17,000 employees working across more than 300 sites.
Here in UK, they are replicating that success. Working with manufacturers, dealers, rental and leasing companies to lead the way in future automotive solutions. Developing innovative software solutions and online technology services.
And while they are part of a larger organisation, they are also a close-knit bunch. HQ is in Chester - a rapidly developing business hub which is a real focus of growth.
It’s a modern, bright place that’s home to a friendly, dynamic and innovative team. They offer generous benefits; excellent staff discounts such as discount cars but their employees are offered the opportunity to grow in a rapidly growing environment. If you have passion and ambition, then they can support this.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job