In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a fast-growing advertising technology company who develop technological solutions for some of the world's leading publishers and advertisers. They work with big-name global brands and media owners, aligning news articles and advertising content to increase their levels of engagement. Internationally renowned for their unique approach to digital advertising, their impressive portfolio of clients includes a whole host of household names including IBM, ING, The Economist, BBC and The New York Times.
Looking for sales graduate jobs in London? They are now on the hunt for a confident and highly driven Business Development Executive to join their team in the heart of London.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a growing global sales team who focus on revenue generation. You will report directly to the Head of Sales, and will be undertaking a whole range of tasks including team administration, Salesforce CRM management, generating leads, creating sales decks and responding to RFPs. To be successful in this role it is essential that you are professional, confident and highly ambitious, as you will be selling to and negotiating with media agencies and prestigious clients, and focusing on renewing business.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and updating Salesforce
- Ad hoc team support, including preparing briefs and presentations
- Developing new business through cold calling, and generating leads by developing your own pipeline of potential clients
- Preparing sales material and presenting face-to-face to individuals or groups
- Growing existing business thought building and maintaining relationships
- Communicating and working with internal team members and external contacts to ensure that deadlines are met
- Attending shows and conferences and assisting in corporate hospitality for clients and agencies
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- A genuine passion to build a career within AdTech
- Some relevant experience working within a sales environment - a track record in client relationship management and B2B new business sales would be ideal!
- Someone who is highly enthusiastic and ambitious
- An excellent communicator
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive starting salary of between £22,000 - £25,000, plus commission-based bonus
- Pension scheme
- Plenty of learning and development opportunities
- Fantastic offices near the South Bank of the River Thames
- The opportunity to join a highly supportive and rewarding environment
Looking for sales graduate jobs in London and want to kick-start your career in digital advertising? If you're a self-motivated graduate with a real interest in AdTech, waste no time and apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!